Yet to Reveal was founded by the Yoga Teacher and Holistic Health Coach Sarah.
Her goal is to share the philosophy to spread love and peace while living a life in harmony with the world and our bodies through an abundant plant-based lifestyle.
The 3 pillars of Yet to Reveal:
Nutrition – food for the body
# Eating right for your body type.
* Disclaimer: I’m mainly sharing what works for me (or experimenting around based on the knowledge I gained over the last years). We are all individual – everyone is different & needs different things. If it doesn’t feel good to you, it’s probably not good for you.
If you want to make changes in your diet / lifestyle, either do profound research yourself, or reach out for professional support from someone you trust and got the knowledge, focusing on YOUR needs and getting clear on what works specifically for YOU in 1-on-1 sessions! *
Moving your body, staying active
Different flows captured on video for all kind of different situations, body types, goals & aims are currently in the making. So stay tuned for more..
Soul foods – food for the soul
# Life areas affecting health & happiness.
Those are more important than the acutal food we consume – we can eat as healthy as possible, but if those areas are out of balance, we will continue to feel unhappy, unhealthy and unsatisfied.
The 4 soul food areas are:
- relationships / social life
- life path & goals
Also for this category 1-on-1 coachings are offered.
Yet to Reveal is about revealing health and happiness on our individual journeys through life by creating balance from within:
Developing a healthy relationship with food through intuitive eating
Adapting lasting and healthy lifestyle habits
Honoring your bio-individuality – eating right for your body type
Getting your body moving with yoga flows – connecting your body and mind
Healing your body from the inside out by eating a well balanced plant based foods that fit your body type (based on 1000s of years of Indian knowledge) and nourish your body
I’m honored to get to know you!
My name is Sarah and I am the creator of this online place called yettoreveal.
If I had to describe myself in only a few words, I would choose to do so:
I am a certified yoga teacher.
I am a holistic health coach.
I am a blogger.
I travel around the world.
My more in depth personal story would go something along these lines: Early on I realized that I wanted more than a regular job, where I had to go in to work in the mornings, leave about 9 hours later, probably crawl in front of the TV and repeat the very same cycle the next day.
I always had many ideas, many interests, many goals and many visions.
I wanted to travel the world, make an impact, do something meaningful, and feel happy & excited every day – have you heard of the saying “find something that gets you so excited you want to jump out of bed every morning”?. Well, that’s exactly what I was looking for.
But as I grew up, life turned out to be stressful; time was flying, I needed to make decisions, save money, pay my bills, create my future and had to decide what I wanted to do with my life for real.
More and more intensely I could feel how I wanted the exact 2 opposites of a long line – living in a cabin in the woods far away from civilization with no money, as well as living in a fancy apartment in a huge city (those were real wishes at some point haha :)).
As all the people around me my age seemed to figure out life, I began to struggle even harder. I was so confused with what I wanted… and how should I ever achieve anything if I didn’t even know the direction I was heading into?
None of the jobs out there seemed to be for me…
And so I decided to walk my own path – step by step.
I decide on the direction, the pace and the next step!
With time I figured out a way to master myself through life, learning and spending more time in the areas that fascinate and interest me, and avoiding the ones that suck my energy.
- I began my journey with a year abroad. I wanted to see the world, meet new people, learn a new language and experience another lifestyle. I definitely didn’t return as the same person.
- I then went to India to participate in a yoga teacher training and became a certified yoga teacher.
- I realized that health was a huge passion of mine, and so I enrolled in an university program to become a certified health coach.
4. But the part within me that wanted to travel the world wasn’t satisfied yet. To satisfy my passion for traveling I became a flight attendant. For a few years now, I’ve been flying around the world, meeting amazing people and visiting stunning places, all while getting paid for it. This still blows my mind haha
You only live once, right?
It is up to us – completely up to us – how we live that one life. We can either chase and actually live our dreams, or keep dreaming about them.
It is never too late to change and become that person you want to become & would love to be!
Follow your passions, interests, ideas, intuition and never stop exploring and learning
Never forget how amazing you are!